Ford Ranger PXIII 2 Inch Suspension Kit Ironman
$0.00 inc GST
This is a premium Ironman 4×4 suspension kit that includes every component required to build the ultimate safe lifted Ford Ranger. Plus some extras that we won’t sell a kit without to achieve the perfect lift solution.
Here’s the additional items included that a standard kit does not include:
- Ironman Pro Forge Upper control arms – allow fitment of bigger tyres, increased ride height and greater operating clearance around the arm. With additional adjustment available it improves the geometry of the vehicle to achieve the needed camber and caster.
- Ironman Greaseable Shackles & Pins – These shackles are equipped with grease nipples allowing the leaf spring bushes to be kept lubricated at all times, reducing the effects of premature wear and spring fatigue.
- Ironman Front Sway Bar Relocation Kit – Increases the clearance between the sway bar and CV boot. Lowering the mounting position down to the correct angles of the factory sway bar.
This kit offers the legendary Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro minimise heat build-up and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them. To make fitment even easier JMACX will supply both front struts fully assembled with new strut tops
- Estimated lift up to 40-45mm up to 10mm height reduction in springs can be considered normal setting over time.
- Installation form must be completed at the time of fitment to qualify for warranty (This form can be found in the fitment instructions Pg.4)
|Dimensions||120 × 120 × 80 cm|