JMACX 70 series fabricated track correction leaf diff
$5,250.00 – $5,900.00
Share this Product:
Upgraded Leaf Spring Diff Housing Kit & Axle Package
This Product is our Heavy Duty Diff Upgrade for 70 Series VDJ V8 Landcruiser With Leaf Rear Suspension. The Jmacx upgraded diff housing also has a engineered certified axle load rating of 2700kg with built in safety margin of 300kgs and this is the most important part don’t be fooled by huge tonne rating numbers on other diff housings if it doesn’t have a stated axle rating then don’t trust it. (for more information on axle loads please read our article here CALCULATE YOUR WEIGHT)
JMACX Heavy Duty Housing is a Fabricated 6mm housing with increased axle tube trusses and 6mm brackets with chrome moly spindles which are far stronger than the OE items.
These Diffs are to Correct the Track to match front diff, as factory units are 100mm narrower.
- Factory Electric Locker Compatible.
Heavy Duty Chrome Moly 2 Peice Axles with Drive Plates, Stronger than Factory Axles.
- Stronger Housing
- Full Float Axles
- Better On & Offroad Axles
- Swaybar Compatible
- Direct Bolt In (No Mods Needed)
- Corrects Vehicle Track
- Comes with Extnded Brake Line & Handbrake Extensions
- Standard Powdercoated BLACK
Is the Diff avaliable for my standard leaf spring v8 Landcruiser?
- Yes JMACX Manufacture a leaf diff and axle upgrade kit that addresses increased axle load rating, track correction and stronger axles.
Can i Install it myself?
- Yes and Certification for this can be supplied directly to your certifying engineer or department of transport.
What about Engineering?
- All Installations will require engineer inspection & Certification for each vehicle. JMACX will supply LB2 documentation for the diff upgrade directly to your certifying engineering or department of transport.
How much will a Inspection and Mod Plate Cost?
- Between $300-$500 ( Engineer Dependant)
Does the kit contain parts that are Custom and maybe difficult to find if im in the middle of nowhere?
- No, Maintains all factory brakes, seals hubs & Factory Toyota Centre
What if i Break an Axle?
- Our Diff Housings are full fabricated units that exceed the strength of the factory original unit. JMACX Axles are the strongest production manufactured axle for toyouta landcruiser available
How long does it take to Install?
- The Leaf Diff usually can be completed in 5-6hrs
Can i have a Custom Colour?
- Yes our Diffs come powder-coated black standard but you can choose a different colour from the Dulux powder-coat colour chart .
Does the new Wide Track Diff Correct the Rear Vehicle Track?
Will it Affect My Insurance?
- No, Usually as long as it is engineered certified. Bur it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. (Generally insurers only require the vehicle to be legal.)