JMACX 200 series fabricated diff housing
Share this Product:
200 Series Diff Housing
- 3000kg Axle Load Rating
- Direct Bolt In Replacement
- Full FEA Tested
Is the Diff avaliable for my standard leaf spring v8 Landcruiser?
- Yes JMACX Manufacture a leaf diff and axle upgrade kit that addresses increased axle load rating, track correction and stronger axles.
Can i Install it myself?
- Yes and Certification for this can be supplied directly to your certifying engineer or department of transport.
What about Engineering?
- All Installations will require engineer inspection & Certification for each vehicle. JMACX will supply LB2 documentation for the diff upgrade directly to your certifying engineering or department of transport.
How much will a Inspection and Mod Plate Cost?
- Between $300-$500 ( Engineer Dependant)
Does the kit contain parts that are Custom and maybe difficult to find if im in the middle of nowhere?
- No, Maintains all factory brakes, seals hubs & Factory Toyota Centre
How long does it take to Install?
- The Leaf Diff usually can be completed in 5-6hrs
Can i have a Cusstom Colour?
- Yes our Diffs come painted black standard but for an extra $150 you can have your upgraded diff powdercoated.
Does the new Wide Track Diff Correct the Rear Vehicle Track?
Will it Affect My Insurance?
- No, Usually as long as it is engineered certified. Bur it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. (Generally insurers only require the vehicle to be legal.)