LC200 series 6000 GVM 6×6 Coil Conversion
The AEV 6000 6X6 triple locked LC200 super chassis kit has taken the Landcruiser to a whole new level, now giving you the highest GVM and a tow increase to 4500kg with the highest quality cab chop done at AEV making your vehicle look like it rolled off the factory floor that way. Here are some key points as to what you can get from a AEV kit.
- AEV 6000 super chassis conversion can be done *PRE AND POST REGO* in all states
- AEV 6000 super chassis conversion can have up to 2inch of lift
- AEV 6000 super chassis conversion has an integrated 650mm stretch and bracing kit
- Integrated tow hitch and built in winch cradle.
- with this AEV super chassis conversion you get a:
- Increase GVM to 6000kg
- Increase BTC to 4500kg
- Increase GCM to 10495kg
- Axles load rating to 2800kg each
- Vehicle chassis length extended by 1650mm overall
- SSM Number:49969 (visit rcvs website to confirm specs)
For more information or to get a quote on the 200 Series landcruiser 6×6 system please click on the link below to get in contact with Australian expedition vehicles and they will be able to assist you with your enquiry.